The largest private game reserve in South Africa, Tswalu Kalahari is a magnificent expanse of pristine wilderness spanning over 100,000 hectares. Only 30 guests at any one time are allowed to stay inside the reserve assuring absolute privacy and the chance to have the Kalahari all to yourself.
The Kalahari is not a true desert, receiving too high an annual rainfall to be so, as such its dusty plains are interspersed by grassland and vegetation, capable of supporting a wider variety of species than the likes of the Namib in Namibia. You can expect to see white rhino, zebra, red hartebeest, distinctive black-maned Kalahari lions and spotted and rare brown hyena.
Accommodation on a Tswalu Kalahari safari is luxurious and the perfect realisation of safari chic, while activities are thorough, adventurous and based around your individual needs.
- The chance to explore the largest private game reserve in South Africa
- Exclusive to only 30 guests at one time
- An incredible diversity of wildlife against the backdrop of the Kalahari
- Luxury accommodation and impeccable service
Why choose Mahlatini
- 100% Financial Protection
- Specialist Knowledge
- Personal Service
- 100% Tailor-made
Cape and Kalahari Safari
- Cost For Family of 4
- From $13,670 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Cape Town, Tswalu Kalahari