A honeymoon in Botswana is all about enjoying the solitude of its vast wilderness. Miles away from wedding stress and city life, you can imbibe the utter peace that only Africa can offer.
- Botswana's totally remote and exclusive camps allow you to truly unwind and focus entirely on enjoying each other's company
- Botswana offers honeymooners a truly authentic safari experience with some of the highest concentrations of wildlife in Africa and low visitor numbers
- Seeing Africa's greatest concentration of elephants in the Chobe and Linyanti
- Boat trips and mokoro rides (dug-out canoes) through the water channels of the Okavango Delta
- Safari and beach combinations with Mozambique, Mauritius or Seychelles
- Honeymoon upgrades and surprises around every corner
- Botswana safaris are easily combined with trips to the famous Victoria Falls
- Immense, star-filled skies, shimmering horizons and blazing sunsets - all perfect ingredients for romance
- Unique cultural interactions with the San Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert
Spend your days on action packed adventures such as game drives, bush walks and boat trips and spend your evenings sipping gin and tonics around an open bush fire. After a romantic candlelit dinner under the stars retire to your room and fall asleep to the sounds of the hippos grunting and the cricket's lullaby.
Botswana is the perfect destination for honeymoon couples. It offers arguably the best game viewing on the continent as well as vast landscapes of pure, unspoilt Africa. A honeymoon is surely all about luxury and Botswana's luxury is in the unparalleled exclusivity it offers.
Botswana's luxurious, eco-sensitive camps are a step above exclusive with only a select few sharing the surrounding expansive wilderness, making them perfect for honeymooners. At one with nature you will become attuned to every sound and often enjoy unbelievable wildlife sightings from the comfort of your own room!
Your dedicated honeymoon specialist will have visited Botswana and these camps on many occasions and will chose one specifically with you and your partner in mind, all the while organising a few surprise extras to ensure those lasting memories.
Selected Botswana Honeymoons Itineraries
Luxury Botswana fly in safariCost Per Person: from from $6,710 Days 9 (Includes international flights from JFK)
LocationsChobe, Okavango Delta
The Sanctuary Best of BotswanaCost Per Person: from from $6,760 Days 9 (Includes international flights from JFK)
LocationsChobe, Okavango Delta
Botswana 7 Night Special From Nov 2018 - Mar 2019Cost Per Person: from from $7,530 Days 9 (Includes international flights from JFK)
LocationsLinyanti, Central Kalahari, Okavango Delta
Luxury Botswana and Mozambique HolidayCost Per Person: from from $20,320 Days 15 (Includes international flights from JFK)
CountriesBotswana, Mozambique, South Africa
LocationsOkavango Delta, Bazaruto Archipelago, Johannesburg
The Best of Botswana and Victoria FallsCost Per Person: from from $9,590 Days 10 (Includes international flights from JFK)
LocationsLinyanti, Okavango Delta, Livingstone & Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls and Okavango Delta JourneyCost Per Person: from from $5,630 Days 8 (Includes international flights from JFK)
LocationsOkavango Delta, Livingstone & Victoria Falls
Luxury Botswana and Seychelles HolidayCost Per Person: from from $13,490 Days 14 (Includes international flights from JFK)
LocationsLinyanti, Okavango Delta, Johannesburg, Mahe
Read what our previous clients thought of their Botswana Honeymoon
Honeymoon to Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa & Zambia
Jenny Chang & Alexander Wilkinson
Fantastically organised and smooth trip. Well-looked after in every location.11/09/2018 Read full trip review
Honeymoon to Botswana, South Africa & Zambia
Holly Maggio & Matthew Tharp
We loved every part except for Chobe. Everything was organized and easy to follow. We really enjoyed the honeymoon and really appreciated the help from Jamie prior to departure.08/08/2016 Read full trip review