This trip is a 9 day fly in safari taking in Kenya's most well known national parks, the Amboseli National Park and the Masai Mara and also includes a trip up north to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. Lewa is rich with wildlife and in particular is famous for its conservation of black and white rhino. Whether the children want to immerse themselves in local culture or learn how to become guides we can ensure they will be kept very busy. The children's programme involves children learning bush skills, such as identifying animal tracks, bush lore, animal identification, as well as games and competitions, hand line fishing and making bows and arrows,. With specially trained staff whose jobs it is solely to look after the needs of their young children, parents can relax and enjoy their holiday knowing their children are in good hands.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $23,230 For Family of 4
- Amboseli & Chyulu Hills
- 3 nights at Tortilis Camp
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you to Wilson Airport where you will be assisted onto your lights aircraft flight to the Amboseli & Chyulu Hills. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Laikipia Plateau
- 3 nights at Lewa Safari Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Laikipia Plateau.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Elephant Pepper Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Masai Mara.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred back to the airstrip where you will take the return light aircraft flight to Wilson airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International airport for your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to KenyaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Lewa Safari Camp
Elephant Pepper Camp
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.