This incredible itinerary starts with a 3 x nights stay at the beautiful Toka Leya Camp which is set on the banks of the Zambezi River in Livingstone. Your stay at Toka Leya includes a guided tour of Victoria Falls, a tour of Livingstone town itself and the Livingstone Museum. You'll also enjoy a sunset river cruise down the legendary Zambezi River. Toka Leya offers just 12 tents, all of which are beautifully decorated in a cool African theme and perfectly positioned to make the most of the stunning river views. Following your incredible three-night stay at Toka Leya you will fly to the heart of the Kafue National Park for a four nights stay at Shumba Camp. Shumba aptly means lion, and is named after the huge prides of lion found in the Kafue. During your stay, enjoy morning and evening game drives as well as boating in certain seasons. The highlight of your stay at Shumba will almost certainly be the hot air balloon safari! Board the hot air balloon as the sun is rising and sail over the plains. Enjoy a spectacular birds eye view of elephants, hippo and plains game! Upon landing you'll enjoy a champagne bush breakfast! This experience is complimentary for guests staying three nights or more.
- Complimentary balloon safari for guests staying at Shumba Camp for three nights or more
- 10% early booking bonus for stays in October 2017 if booked before March 2017
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $8,960 Per Person
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 3 nights at Toka Leya Camp
Upon arrival at Livingstone Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to Toko Leya Hotel.
- Kafue National Park
- 4 nights at Shumba Camp
Today you will be transferred back to Livingstone Airport for your onward flight via light aircraft to Kafue airstrip. Here you will be met and transferred to Camp.
Onward Transfer to Lusaka Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Lusaka Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Zambia
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Livingstone
Toka Leya Camp
- Return Airport: Lusaka
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Livingstone
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Lusaka to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us