Your tailor-made itinerary
You will have your own private driver/ guide throughout this itinerary as you make you way through to some of Uganda's main attractions in the West of the Country.
- Days: 10
- Countries: Uganda
- from $6,280 pp ?
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
Catch your overnight flight from JFK to Entebbe International
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your camp in Lake Mburo National Park.
Day 4 - 5
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your lodge in the Bwindi region.
Day 6 - 7
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your camp in the Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Day 8 - 9
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your camp in the Mweya sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Entebbe International Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Arrive at JFK
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Private professional English speaking safari guide
- Transportation with exclusive use of 4X4 safari vehicle as per itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- One gorilla tracking permit in Bwindi National Park
- One boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel, Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Entebbe International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Entebbe International to JFK