For the team at Mahlatini a vacation to Botswana is as close to safari perfection as you can get - half its vast area is pure, unspoilt Africa with arguably the best game viewing on the continent. It quite simply redefines the luxury of losing oneself in nature.
Spanning vast Kalahari desert plains, swampy wetlands and silver salt pans, the endless, uninhabited horizons are breathtaking, particularly when enjoyed from a bird-eye-view in a light aircraft. Safari vacations to Botswana provide a gateway to undeniably one of the most awe-inspiring landscapes on earth.
With some of the largest herds of animals in Africa and low visitor numbers, your safari in Botswana offers a truly authentic experience. Its luxurious, eco-sensitive camps are a step above exclusive with only a select few sharing the surrounding expansive wilderness.
Whether you are gliding through the crystal-clear waters of the Okavango Delta in a canoe, quad-biking across the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans or observing leopard on a game drive in the Linyanti, there is no shortage of diverse experiences on offer.
Botswana is famous for its safari guides who will get you as close as possible to the animals on walking safaris, boat safaris and game drives. Some of the most memorable sightings will likely however be from your camp. Our fondest memories are of early morning wake-ups from baboons, elephants visiting the swimming pool, wild dogs hunting on the plains in front of the camp or all-nighters from roaring lions.
Photographers are in their element with the amazing game viewing, shimmering horizons and blazing sunsets - not to mention the near supernatural thunderstorms.
Offering a privacy which is rare in today's world, Botswana is the perfect safari destination for that extra special experience.
Our Botswana honeymoons take inspiration from this boundless exclusivity. Special care is taken in selecting intimate camps and organising surprises such as candlelit bubble baths and private dinners lit by lanterns and star light.
Botswana's exceptional wildlife viewing and many different experiences is sure to keep even the most impatient children in raptured silence! Our family programmes are specially designed to spark curiosity and are exceptionally rewarding.
Botswana is your own personal paradise waiting to be explored. Get in touch with one of our Botswana specialists and make your ultimate safari a reality.
Mahlatini has been nominated
Vote now and you are automatically entered into the prize draw to win vacations, flights and cruises.
- Some of the finest game-viewing in Africa in pristine wilderness areas
- A wide range of habitats providing a diversity of safari experiences
- Luxury safari accommodation
- Remote camps and high levels of exclusivity
- Wide range of activities on offer - day and night game drives, walking and boating safaris, mekoros (dug-out canoes),fishing, horseback safaris and elephant interactions
- Excellent guiding
Why choose Mahlatini
- 100% Financial Protection
- Specialist Knowledge
- Personal Service
- 100% Tailor-made
The Best of Botswana and Victoria Falls
- Cost Per Person
- From $8,860 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Linyanti, Okavango Delta, Livingstone & Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls and Okavango Delta Journey
- Cost Per Person
- From $5,560 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Okavango Delta, Livingstone & Victoria Falls
Wonders of Namibia and Botswana
- Cost Per Person
- From $10,130 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Linyanti, Okavango Delta, Etosha & Surrounds, Damaraland, Sossusvlei & the Namib Desert, Maun
The best of Cape Town Botswana and Livingstone Family Vacation
- Cost For Family of 4
- From $32,180 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Linyanti, Okavango Delta, Livingstone & Victoria Falls, Cape Town
Would do it again but with some small changes. Had a wonderful time.Read full trip review
This trip provided a really good mixture of wildlife, culture, scenery and city highlights. It was well planned and all aspects went smoothly.Read full trip review
Shaun & Kathleen Mulvaney5
Fantastic organisation, superb itinerary and achieved much more beyond our expectations!Read full trip review