Are you after the ultimate 'off the beaten track' honeymoon? If so then a honeymoon in Rwanda is guaranteed to bring out the adventurer in you. It is an incredibly beautiful country of unmatched geographical diversity - fertile green hills interspersed with multiple lakes, rivers, savannah, rain forests, mountains, craters and waterfalls - the perfect romantic backdrop for the holiday of a lifetime.
- The ultimate 'off the beaten track' honeymoon
- Volcanoes, lush equatorial rainforests, lakes and sprawling savannahs
- Trekking gorillas and chimpanzees
- A humbling cultural experience seeing genocide memorials around the country and experiencing the positive changes in the country
- Luxury lodges in exquisite settings
- A host of adventure activities from gorilla trekking to mountain climbing and kayaking
- Twin-centre safari and beach holidays possible with Kenya, Zanzibar, Mauritius or the Seychelles
- A truly unique honeymoon choice
What can be a more memorable honeymoon experience than seeing the endangered mountain gorilla in the wild? Trekking through equatorial forest of the Volcanoes National Park is a real thrill and the interaction with the gorillas is extremely emotional and exciting - certainly a moment in time to share with the one you love.
A host of experiences are on offer and your dedicated honeymoon specialist, with expert knowledge of the country, will guide you through all of your options whilst recommending luxury lodges. We understand that all honeymooners want to be pampered no matter how adventurous their honeymoon choice. For this reason we will go out of our way to ensure that any additional surprises and extras will be on offer after a long day's exploring.