This 10 night itinerary focuses on the best safari destinations in Uganda. You will spend a significant amount of time in both Murchison Falls National Park and Queen Elizabeth National Park, two of the most breath taking safari destinations in East Africa. Following your safari you will then finish your holiday with a gorilla trek in the famous Bwindi National Park. The distances covered in this itinerary are great, therefore transfers from region to region will be largely by light aircraft. We have also been very careful to select the most family friendly lodges in each destination.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $34,620 For Family of 4
- Entebbe & Kampala
- 1 nights at The Boma Entebbe
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- 2 nights at Chobe Safari Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Murchison Falls. On arrival you will be met by your private driver/ guide who will transfer you to your lodge.
- Murchison Falls
- 2 nights at Paraa Safari Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Paraa Safari Lodge in Murchison Falls.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 3 nights at Mweya Safari Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to a nearby airstrip where you will catch your onward flight via light aircraft to the Mweya sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park. On arrival you will be met by your private driver/ guide who will transfer you to your lodge.
- 2 nights at Silverback Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the Mweya Airstrip where you will catch your onward flight via light aircraft to Kihihi. On arrival you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you to your lodge in Bwindi.
Onward Transfer to Entebbe International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the Kihihi airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Entebbe International Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to UgandaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Entebbe International
The Boma Entebbe
Chobe Safari Lodge
Paraa Safari Lodge
Mweya Safari Lodge
- Return Airport: Entebbe International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Private professional English speaking safari guide
- Transportation with exclusive use of 4X4 safari vehicle as per itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- One boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel, Queen Elizabeth National Park
- One gorilla tracking permit in Bwindi National Park
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Entebbe International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Entebbe International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.